Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let's Try Again...

I posted a couple of weeks ago for Luke's birthday, but I was having major computer problems and had just lots all my photos on the one computer. Well, guess what folks? We are still having major computer problems... the laptop won't even turn on now. Oh well. But I still have some fun pictures to share with you of Lukas. You see, he has always loved photoshop, and you can probably tell by the pictures that I am posting below. Despite the red, veiny eyes, the yellow teeth and acne, the unibrow, he turned into quite the handsome young man afterall. Lukas is smart, funny, and probably the kindest person you will ever meet. He is mellow, easy-going, a peace maker. We love you Lukas and hope your birthday was wonderful.




(I thought I had a better picture of you than this, but I am at Dad's office making this post and this is the best I can do right now. If Casey emails me a better picture soon!! I can update this post and put a nicer photo of you on it! hehe)

1 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures!