Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tag - You're It!

Okay, Ruth, I hate these things but I am only responding cuz I love ya!

3 names you go by: 1. Peggy, 2. Vern (remember the show, "Ernest Goes to Camp" and how the guy always said, "You know what I mean Vern?" Well Lee and I always say that to each other, so yes, he really calls me Vern), 3. Loser (that's what Lee and I call each other when we are sitting home vegging, trying to get up steam to accomplish something)
3 things you are wearing right now: exercise pants, t-shirt, sweat
3 things you ate today: almonds, pine nuts, smoothie (is there anything else for breakfast? I think not!)
3 things you want very badly at the moment: lose 10 pounds, a shower, finish this tag
3 things you did last night: feed the missionaries, watch the first 10 minutes of the news, dream of planting corn on the cement floor of the garage... and watching it miraculously grow
3 people you talked last to on the phone: LaVon, Elder Walker (telling me they would be late for the dinner appointment), Lars (telling me he had a long and tearful "good bye" to the large bull snake that Aubony wouldn't let him keep)
3 things you are going to do tomorrow: tend 2 of the cutest boys on the face of the earth, Ethan and Caleb (the other 2 cutest boys on the face of the earth live in Texas -boo!), brush my teeth (at least I think it's on my checklist of things to do), check to see if anybody I tag responds
3 longest car rides: NYC to Chile, all around the world, Denver to Houston (wait, were we supposed to mention car rides we have actually driven? Then just Denver to Houston.)
3 favorite beverages: Berry Smoothies, Tropical Smoothies, Power Green Smoothies
Names of those you tag: Aubony, Karen, (fat chance!), Kate (fat chance!), Chelsea (fat chance!), Casey, Hayley, LaVon, Rachel

1 comments:

Ruth and Steve said...

Thanks Peggy! See that wasn't too hard, and it was a lot of fun. I liked the longest car ride. That would be cool to do one day.