Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kate!




First of all, I decided to embarrass Kate on her birthday cuz that is a mother's job. So I found the bestest pictures of Kate that I could possibly find and am sharing them with you all on her special day. Aw, shucks, she is such a nice person, I guess I could share a nice picture of her, too... but only cuz it's her birthday.


(Isn't she purdy?) She is also an amazing daughter, a wonderful mother, and a downright good person. She is spending the evening of her birthday doing her little church calling with her little cubby scouts. They love her and she loves them. Well, sometimes. Kate, Happy Birthday! We love you!

3 comments:

Louise said...

Happy birthday, Katie (sorry, but you will always be "Katie" to me. "Kate" just doesn't sound right)!

Aubony said...

Happy Birthday Kate! We love ya and hope that you had a wonderful day!

Karen said...

Hope you had a wonderful b-day! You are such a beautiful, cheerful person and we love you!