Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Ballamtime's Day


" Happy Ballamtime's Day."
That's how he has said it for the past 33 years. So I thought I would post 33 reasons why I'm glad he's my "Ballamtime."
1. He loves me
2. He loves his kids
3. He loves his daughters-in-law and son-in-law
4. He loves Jesus Christ
5. He loves his country
6. He is a hard worker
7. He can fix anything
8. He is strong
9. His memory is amazing
10. He is smart
11. His smile still melts me
12. His is warm to snuggle with
13. He is a good provider
14. He loves his grandchildren (that should have been #2)
15. He makes people feel good about themselves
16. He loves teaching seminary
17. He has a way with words
18. He is a deep thinker and asks deep questions
19. He loves to get others thinking
20. He warms my feet when they are cold
21. He gives great back massages
22. and sometimes foot massages
23. He lets me drink my smoothies all by myself... cuz he doesn't like em
24. He helps me with my snowshoes cuz he knows I can't do it alone
25. He helps with the housework and laundry (but no reds with whites, please!)
26. He has an unfaltering testimony of Christ's gospel
27. He is content to find his own dinner when I am preoccupied... and I am preoccupied alot!
28. He is generous and frugal (believe me, it's possible to be BOTH)
29. He thinks I am bee-you-ti-ful
30. He loves helping others
31. He gets involved in community affairs
32. Did I say he loves me?
33. I love him

1 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

oh, i loved that! so cute.