Monday, September 22, 2008

Introducing.... My New Love



As promised, I would like to introduce you all to my new love! Yes, my new love is my breakfast smoothie. I can almost see the disappointment in your eyes and hear the sounds of my readers saying, "What? No Tom Cruise? No Josh Groban?" No, No, No! I have found something better! Something that makes me feel like a woman! It is my beautiful breakfast smoothie! Today's version had a total of 7 servings of fruits (banana, peach, apple, grapes, strawberries, pineapple and o.j.) and 4 servings of veggies (beet & beet greens, spinach and zucchini) plus protein from soy milk, flax seed, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds! "But it looks so awful!" I hear you cry. But alas, No! again! With the push of a button it turns into......

5 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

I ate a hot dog from the gas station today, but it was sure good!!

Brent Manwill said...

Cold cereal. Boring, but it sure tastes better than that smoothie.

Louise said...

oatmeal with a few crasins and walnuts and skim milk. Lunch was a drink - juice of celery, beets, spinach, red peppers and apples. Yummy!!!

Burk Family said...

Steel-cut oats with flaxseed. EVERY day! Yours looks yummier, though. You need a VitaMix!!

Jill Land said...

Ooooooh! I want one too!
(Cold cereal, just pales in comparison).