Sunday, July 13, 2008

To all the women in the family:
You are hereby invited to the 1st annual
"Yapping-Zapping-Napping-Scrapping-Happ'nin!"
Date: August 1-2
Time: The earlier the better!
Place: Mom Olson's
For: All the women & children in the family
Why: To have fun while the men are back-packin'
Bring the following:
Good Stories for the "Yapping"
Microwaveable snacks for the "Zapping"
Sleeping bags for the "Napping"
Scrapbook supplies for the "Scrapping"
Please be advised in advance that there will be no "Whapping" of children allowed, but just gentle "Tapping" if necessary.
R.S.V.P. to Mom by Clapping if you think this is a good idea.

6 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

Can you hear me clapping, I really am. Sorry, but I don't think we'll be able to make it. We decided to go to San Antonio that weekend. I found another half there we are going to scope out and to Sea world of course.

Jared & Kayla said...

I want to come, am I invited?

Peggy said...

Sure Kayla, come on over. But no whappin' your kids while you are here.

Jared & Kayla said...

if i can't whap my kids then i'm not coming! :)

Peggy said...

Evan said this post was a little "cheesy." Sorry 'bout that. I guess my sense of humor is getting a little moldy. (oops! there I go again!)

Chelsea and Evan said...

Oh, please..EV is the King of cheese!
I wish that I could come! You will have to take tons of pictures and post them, so that we can get a taste of some of the fun!