Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Spring Break means slumber party at Grandma's house! I had all four of the girls spend the night on Wednesday. The next day I took them with me to deliver my Meals on Wheels route. That was a lovely service opportunity for the girls and I think it opened their eyes and helped them feel the spirit of service. Then the boys came over and we made rice krispie Easter eggs, dipped in melted chocolate and sprinkles. It was a mess! But lots of fun! We moved the fun to the backyard and had an Easter egg hunt... over and over again. The kids had a blast and so did Grandma! We wish all the grandchildren lived closer so they could all be together.











As you can see, there was a lot of double dipping going on!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like a billion fun!

Dan and LaVon said...

You are such a nice grandma. I hope to be able to do similar things with our grandkids, first we need more than one that lives close. BTW those are some seriously cute kids!

Karen said...

Thanks for the cute pictures! I know the boys had a lot of fun!

Kate said...

jealous

aubony, lars and the girls said...

So cute!!