Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Haylee!


It's hard to believe that our oldest granddaughter is 9 years old. I will never forget where I was when I first found out I was a grandmother. - Little America, Wyoming! I was driving madly to get to Utah to be on the scene when Haylee made her appearance into the world, but she just couldn't wait for Grandma and she was born 4 hours or so before I got there. Her great grandma Jean and great-grandpa Stewart were, however, there, along with her mom and dad, of course. Haylee is such a smart, kind girl and is growing into a lovely young lady. Haylee, you will always be my original Twink!

Happy Birthday, Haylee! We love you so much!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

How silly of me to even write that her mom was there. What a dumb comment. I'll bet Aubony wishes she wasn't there at the time! hehe

The Staub Squad said...

Happy b-day Haylee, still can't believe you are 9!

aubony, lars and the girls said...

We are so blessed to have so many beautiful girls! Haylee is such a great big sister and we love her so much!!!