Monday, August 10, 2009

How Low Would You Go?


So I was sweeping the kitchen floor the other day when I found a chocolate chip under the couch. I reached down to pick it up, and promptly put it into my mouth. "Wow, that was pretty disgusting," I thought to myself. "I actually ate that chocolate chip that had been resting in dust bunnies for who knows how long?!"

Then I remembered the old Seinfeld episode where George eats a chocolate eclair that he picks up out of the trash can, and if I am not mistaken it already has a bite taken out of it. Now that's pretty low!

How low would you go?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

i think i would go pretty low. i'm a chocaholic!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Oh, cool! So I'm not the only person who does this kind of stuff!

The Staub Squad said...

wow mom, that is pretty low. don't think i'da done that.

Ruth and Steve said...

Nope. I wouldn't have done that either.
Although it may it may prompt me to go to the pantry, open the ziplock bag of chocolate chips, and eat a handfull right then.
Yes. That is what I would do.