Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hire a Two Year Old

Need some help with your yard work this summer? Hire a 2 year old. Teen-agers just look strong and healthy, but put a rake or a shovel in their hands and they soon become helpless good-fer-nothin's. Two-year olds, on the other hand, have an unlimited supply of energy and enthusiasm. At least, this one does. Ethan. Age 2. I would hire him over a 16 year old any day of the week. He seriously thinks he is a contributing member of society. And would be if only he had the real deal instead of the Fisher Price bubble blowing variety. Ethan kept on going and going. Yes, just like the Energizer Bunny. Must have walked (actually, ran!) at least two miles without ever complaining once.

I repeat. Hire a two year old.



5 comments:

Chris Robinson said...

Love the pictures. My boys love to follow their dad when he is mowing the lawn.

Oh! yes, we are planning on being in Idaho for the reunion. It will be fun to see everyone soon.

Heather and Scott said...

That is for sure!

The Staub Squad said...

I have a picture almost exactly like that one.

Burk Family said...

Hey Peggy! I never got any answers from you in my inbox. I MAY make a SPECIAL exception for you...send em' over and we'll see if you win...

SNOKAO said...

Train them while they're young!