Thursday, May 28, 2009

School's Out For Summer!

I had a slumber party with some of the Twinks this week to celebrate the end of the school year. Can't believe that Haylee will be in 3rd grade and Erika in 2nd! We went to the park for a picnic. Our play time was cut short when a nameless three year old had a little accident and we were unprepared with a spare pair of underwear. Didn't even have any wet wipes in the car. I am a bad grandma. But we had fun, just the same. Here are some pictures!





4 comments:

Louise said...

What cute pictures. What a great grandma!

Casey said...

Ohhh look so fun.

And hey. I took your advice and finally blogged. :)

Casey said...

and by "Ohhh look so fun" I mean "Ohhh looks so fun"

aubony, lars and the girls said...

I don't think I'm ever all the way prepared for what the nameless three year old does!