Monday, March 9, 2009

I've Been Tagged!


Okay, I don't usually respond to these taggings, but I will for you, Aub. Here is the 6th picture in the 6th folder on my computer. Adorable, don't you think? It's little Emmy all dressed up as a monkey for Halloween. I love this picture. Thankfully the 6th picture in the 6th folder wasn't one of me highlighting my hair or eating a big bite of food, since those are the unflattering pictures that my family seems to love to take of mother.

So I think you guys know the drill: Post the 6th picture in the 6th folder on your blog, then tag 6 more friends. I tag:

Ruth Gibby
Heather Gibby
Kayla Stoker
Sue Van Tussenbrook
Chris Robinson
Jill Land
Rachel Mower
(Okay, so I can't count!)


3 comments:

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Way to go mom! And I know how you feel about those tagging things because it always takes me forever to do them. I'm definitely impressed!

Ruth Pratt said...

Peggy, we think you need a vacation home in Utah. Steve and I know the perfect one. . .our house!

Casey said...

that picture of emmy is so adorable it hurts my heart. and yay i like this background. hehe