Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well Here's Amazing For You!


Have you ever wanted to do something amazing? Well here's something amazing for you. Try running 26 miles in 3 hours, 51 minutes just 6 months after giving birth. Sound amazing to you? Well it sure does to me. I can't even comprehend the discipline and sweat it takes to complete such a task. You are an amazing force, Chelsea!
(The above picture was actually from the Chicago Half, so we will update it when we get some pictures from the real deal.)

4 comments:

Chelsea and Evan said...

Thanks! My time is embarrassing, but I had a wonderful time and am ready to start training for the next!!! (Kate-the course was unreal and the crowds incredible... you should do it with me next year)

The Staub Squad said...

I would love too! You rock.

Rachel said...

what a rock star!

Peggy said...

How can you possibly be embarassed by your time? You crazy woman.