Sunday, June 15, 2008

From the Vaults



Happy Father's Day, to the father of my children. Although there are three other children, I just had to share this one because it was taken during the years when Lee was a young Father of the Ward, as well as a young father in our family. He looks exhausted because he was. He has always worked hard, and taught our kids the value of hard work, too. Maybe we should have played more, but in the scheme of life would you rather know how to work or how to play? I love you, Lee! Thanks for making my life complete by giving me 6 wonderful children! Happy Father's Day!

1 comments:

Jill Land said...

Great photo! Your thoughts on work vs play is well put. Sometimes I get a little down because it seems like that is all we do (work, instead of play). But you are right about that. I too am lucky enough to have a husband who is a great father to my children who understands that concept well.