Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Satisfying Those Cravings

About a month ago I decided to go on a diet. I know, I know, diets don't work! So I am really not on a diet, but rather I am journaling my daily food intake. To make this more motivational, I am e-mailing them to a friend every day, and she is e-mailing me her food journal. So far I have lost 6 pounds. But that's not much for 4weeks' time. I am really strong in the morning and eat quite a healthy breakfast. I do fine at lunchtime, too. Then comes the 3:00 afternoon cravings. It can be pretty scary at times. If I blow it at 3:00, the rest of the day is shot. I need some help from you all. What are your favorite comfort foods that are healthy? What do you do when you are feeling weak? What takes your mind off of food? Help me, PLEASE!

4 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

Well, there is always blog surfing. I can spent many mindless minutes playing that game.

SNOKAO said...

Apples always seem to fill me up.

Peggy said...

You mean apples... with a little cream cheese? Just kidding!

The Staub Squad said...

Mom, do you like this one better...two scoops of orange, sugar free meta-mucil, and then blog surfing.