Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello, Stedman!


As I was packing my bags for my trip to Chicago Dad asked me to do two things. First of all I was to give baby Emmy a big hug and kiss from her Grandpa Olson. Secondly I was to say "hi" to Oprah. Well after giving baby Emmy a big hug and kiss (actually quite a few!) I began my search for Oprah. Last night we attended a silent auction for the medical school. As we were walking home we went past the Ritz Carlton hotel. A man, surrounded by body guards and doormen, came out and I knew immediately he was famous. My first thought was that he was a famous politician or sports figure, but then I immediately recognized him as Stedman Graham. I tried to stay calm, but I started chanting, "Stedman! Stedman!" Evan and Chelsea probably thought I was losing my mind, but then I said, "You know, Oprah's boyfriend, Stedman Graham!" "Quick, get the camera!" shouted Evan. So I did! Okay, so I may not have seen Oprah, but I did see her boyfriend!

2 comments:

Chelsea and Evan said...

What a coincidence we saw him yesterday too!

The Staub Squad said...

Ya, but did you see his other half, that is the real question. What would you have done when you saw her?