Monday, February 25, 2008

I've Been Bitten...


I've been bitten and am now addicted to the mystery novels by Stephenie Meyer. I started with her first entitled, "Twilight" on Thursday evening and was finished by Saturday afternoon. I started her second one, "New Moon" on Sunday afternoon and finished it this evening. Now I have no recourse but to read her third, entitled "Eclipse." Everything else has gone by the wayside... no dinners fixed, no cleaning, no laundry, no answering the phones. Just leave me alone for one more day, okay?!

3 comments:

aubony, lars and the girls said...

Just so everyone knows. I have also read the books and happened to bring one to dinner a few weeks ago at Mom and Dad's house. I couldn't put it down while we were there and told Mom all about them. I was addicted and passed it on to Mom. I too ignored my housework, husband, and children until I finished all 3 books.
Aubony

The Staub Squad said...

Oh yeah, I started reading the first one months ago and couldn't get away from my housework, husband, and kids to even finish it.

Peggy said...

Okay, thanks to Aubony I finished the third book today. Read all 3 in one week. How long are we going to have to wait for Book 4? Dangit!