Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Lars!




Today is Lars' 31st birthday! It was the happiest day of my life when he was born, because I became a mother for the first time. I will never forget those feelings. I am still thankful to this day that I am Lars' mother. I admire what a great father he is to his children. He works so hard to take care of his family. Lars, you are a great man and we love you. Happy Birthday! I challenge my children to all write a comment on this blog telling of what you love about Lars.

4 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

I love Lars because of his crazy personality. But, in seriousness, he has set a great example for his younger siblings. He is a good dad and works really, really hard for his family!! Happy b-day Lars, we love you!
Love, the Staubs

Unknown said...

I admire Lars because of his outgoing personality. He is one of the most fun people to be around I have ever encountered. I love spending time with him whenever I get a chance. He is also very patient. He is also the funniest person i have ever met.

SNOKAO said...

What can I say, there is a reason why we call him Lark. He can put a smile on anyone with his goofy personality and then he'll surprise them and say something very profound. He's got both extremes covered.

Chelsea and Evan said...

Lars,
Like everyone else, we love and appreciate your sense of humor! You always crack us up (we still listen to the old Helen Powers radio recordings now and then when we want to laugh!) Family get-togethers wouldn't be the same without you! We also appreciate how visible your love is for your wife and girls. The other thing that has always impressed us is how generous and giving of yourself you have always been. I'll never forget my freshmen year in college and how great you and Aub were to me. I have learned a lot from your examples!