Monday, November 19, 2007

Date With Grandma


Haylee chose to have a date with Grandma for her 7th birthday. We were a little late, but finally made it happen this past weekend. After Haylee blew out her candles she asked me how old I am. When I said, "51," she said, "Omigosh! That is soooo old!" Then I said, "Well how old do you think Grandpa is?" When I told her that he is 59, she almost started to cry and said, "I will miss him when he is in heaven!!!" Grandpa had to reassure her for quite a few minutes that he doesn't plan on dying anytime soon. But she said, "You both are getting sooooo old!" The next day we went to the Library, Rec Center, and McDonalds. (You know that Grandma loves her girls when she is willing to put on a swimming suit for them.)
It was a fun time for us both!

3 comments:

Chelsea and Evan said...

Happy Birthday Haylee!!!

Chelsea and Evan said...

I am dieing to see pictures of Thanksgiving and Casey's shower.

Peggy said...

We forgot the camera and my friend only took one picture of Luke and Casey at the shower. Sad day.