Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged? Who, me?!!


Rules About Being Tagged:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I was tagged by Katie Jean Staub.

6 Things About Me:
1. I love Dove Chocolates. Milk Chocolate, that's all. No substitutions.
2. I love Autumn. The fall colors, pumpkin soup, corn bread, baked squash and meat loaf, mulled cider. I love driving down Logan canyon in mid October. It is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
3. I love being girly, like Kate does. Who do you think she learned it from? I, too, love manicures and pedicures, soaking in a bubble bath, smelling beautiful and clean.
4. I love quilting. There's nothing like taking scraps of fabric, cutting them up, sewing them together in a new way and seeing a beautiful comforter that you can cuddle up in. It's the best sense of satisfaction, next to childbirth!
5. I love music. All kinds, almost. I love classical, I love some Country, I love New Age, I love rock, I love Christian Rock, Mo-Tab, Josh Groban is my lover. Just kidding, but maybe if I was 25 years younger he would be.
6. I love being a woman. I love being a daughter. I love being a sister. I love being a mother. I love being a homemaker. I love being a grandmother. I love being a wife.

I tag Aubony, Karen, Casey and Marilyn!

3 comments:

The Staub Squad said...

I love it. Especially the part about Josh Groban. Does dad know about that secret love affair? Hope not. Thanks for humoring me!! You are truely the best.

The Staub Squad said...

Yeah, I know I spelled truly wrong. I'm not perfect(but pretty close-jk).

Peggy said...

Ha ha! You are TRULY funny! And TRULY almost perfect!