Rules About Being Tagged:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I was tagged by Katie Jean Staub.
6 Things About Me:
1. I love Dove Chocolates. Milk Chocolate, that's all. No substitutions.
2. I love Autumn. The fall colors, pumpkin soup, corn bread, baked squash and meat loaf, mulled cider. I love driving down Logan canyon in mid October. It is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
3. I love being girly, like Kate does. Who do you think she learned it from? I, too, love manicures and pedicures, soaking in a bubble bath, smelling beautiful and clean.
4. I love quilting. There's nothing like taking scraps of fabric, cutting them up, sewing them together in a new way and seeing a beautiful comforter that you can cuddle up in. It's the best sense of satisfaction, next to childbirth!
5. I love music. All kinds, almost. I love classical, I love some Country, I love New Age, I love rock, I love Christian Rock, Mo-Tab, Josh Groban is my lover. Just kidding, but maybe if I was 25 years younger he would be.
6. I love being a woman. I love being a daughter. I love being a sister. I love being a mother. I love being a homemaker. I love being a grandmother. I love being a wife.
I tag Aubony, Karen, Casey and Marilyn!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Posted by Peggy at 10:23 PM